press office & communication, vip relations & pr, event strategy, brand positioning, graphic design, web & app development, editorial content
- National, International press office
- Production of the press kit
- Contact and one to one follow-up with journalists.
- Set-up support and organization of press conference
- Social media strategy support on updates during the launch of the exhibition and the opening
- Media strategy – general consulting on local and national media buying which includes liaising and follow- up
- Lightbox will help bring awareness to your event/exhibitionwith the following actions:
- Consulting on the best moment to organize the opening event
- E-vite launched through Lightbox mailing list of over 60.000 international top worldwide art architecture professionals, plus all professionals involved in the Art Biennale.
- Important connections with the art world which include: collectors, museum directors, art consultants, writers, curators, gallerists, etc…
In order to have the highest impact possible during the Biennale and the major contemporary art events around the world, Lightbox will offer its expertise in the following:
- Venice deep knowledge, important connections in Mexico, Dubai, HK, Basel, etc..
- Long experience in communication
- Benefits given by the complete overview of what’s going on during the Biennale openings/other fairs – as publishers of My Art Guides
- Worldwide international art network
- Contacts in Venice and other cities for transportation, hospitality and event catering
- Support in the organization of the logistics and production of the exhibition
- Editorial consulting and printing of exhibition catalogue
Elaboration of a coherent corporate identity and ad hoc graphic concept to be applied to all printed and online materials: website, catalogue, leaflets, posters, invitations and e-vites, postcards, etc…
Web site and App development. In house RSVP tool.
Lightbox provides a series of location scouting services for exhibitions and events. The service includes:
- Proposals of different solutions and contacts with locations
- Documentation on the different proposals (plans, maps, photos)
- Eventual assistance during the exhibition or event